What's on your mind?
HOLY HECK so--
had three daughters and a son, and I wanted my eldest to marry the crown prince
as an NPC. I wanted to play as my youngest daughter and marry non-royalty. I
thought it was cute because Beatrice was my bestie and I wanted our kids to get
together. Of course, aside from introducing people it's hard to guarantee
anything so this is how I somehow did it.
HOW I DID IT:
1. Use a guiding butterfly to meet one of the potential love-birds.
2. If they don’t know each other, introduce them and follow the NPC until the two of them meet.
3. Talk to both suiters and invite them to a dungeon (cave and ruins dungeon have least amount of singles) Keep inviting them to dungeons together and don’t let them wander apart for too long.
4. If you encounter other singles with no partners, befriend them and introduce them to other people to take them out as candidates. (I mark taken ones with a checkmark)
5. If while out in the world with one of the NPCs another suiter arrives, talk to your NPC and pull them away asking for fishing or gathering.
6. If done correctly, the two will begin seeking each other out. After a while, in the mornings check to see where your romantic interest is heading. If they’re going to the romantic interest’s house, then let them. If not take the two of them again to the dungeons and caves until they do.
“YEAR OLDER” ISSUE:
One issue I had was Johann was born the year before than Eve, meaning he could find a partner before she was even eligible. As soon as he was a youth, I tracked him down using the guiding butterfly and began exploring dungeons right away. I avoided gathering since he disappeared a few times to Lucky Tower which was a close call.
This worked swimmingly as he didn’t know most bachelorettes.
I’m so excited! I hope this works for someone else too! I can’t believe I got them together ;-;
I don't want to stay in this kingdom, when i leave here, will i lose everything? And also what will happen to my relationship with my traveler partner?
So in my game the first born of one mount corps is the lover of another first born mount corps and both of them have no siblings. What will happen when they get married?
I've just became the royal prince's spouse, so i went to the castle and gathered the flowers and fruits. it's said to deliver them, but i can't understand where? please help xD
I am in imperial knights I know we can make fabric but where do we get the dye I’ve done some research and a lot of people are saying they have to become a scholar first what’s the point in giving you the option to make fabric if you can’t even make the dye for it it makes no sense and the game doesn’t explain were to get dye the only dye available is the royal Green dye it’s annoying
I bought the flames of passion potion to use on the crown Princess so that she would be single before I start my new generation but before I could give it to her my wife somehow took it and it says were no longer married but it still shows and I’m living in her house part of the mountain corp I don’t know how to fix
I've bathed several times. Even used perfume.
why I cant catch buzzarn? it always get away. What to do?
It's 15:37 GMT+8 or 10:37 AM EST now. So is it just me or the game is still undergoing maintenance? New player here 😄
So what is the king of rejection? It doesn't show anyone there.
How do you make dye or where do you go to make it?
I want to give my character (first gen) a talent and i don't know how to do that... Also i have a quiet son. His strange dream is become phomos and his good dream is become Farmer.. (sorry for my bad English)
I am a farmer, but I signed my character up for the Scholar's Association. I had the 1st spot in the rankings all year with 1500+ more adventure points than the person who had the 2th place.
Even though I was 1st at the end of the year, my character did not become a Scholar as I hoped she would. What did I do wrong?
Where can I find a cloudy crystal I am a scholar and I need one
I was wondering if once you use flame of passion is it possible that the Npcs will still get together again or is that perminate?
I went into observation and saw that one of the children I knew was coming of age and already in the same year has a partner! I know that when you're married/unmarried the marriage age changes from 8 and 10. But what's the occasional age for partnerships?
This is probably dumb to ask but I made my account and can log in and haven't lost my data. But I noticed that the check box for "saving data to the server to restart" would pop up. I didn't check it cause I thought it would re-set my game. The only thing that happened was my calendar dates for getting items re-setted. So my question is, what happens when you check that tick?