| This article is currently a Work in Progress.|
Please help the World Neverland Wiki by adding information or images to expand on the page's information
- About the inheritance of skin color
- The color of skin that a child is born with is the same color or intermediate color of one of their parent's skin.
- How to change your skin color.
- You can change it with Magical Makeup. When Magical Makeup is used before pregnancy, the appearance after change is inherited to the child.
Hair Color Edit
Their are 9 normal hair colors, including gray hair, and there are 15 special colors.
- About inheritance of hair color
- The color of hair that the child is born with is generally one of the parents' natural hair colors.
- * Dyed colors are not inherited by children.
- How to change your hair color
- Normal colored hair dye can be bought at the General Store in the Yano Market or at Caravan Co., while special colored dye is available at the Amber Trading Post. To change the hair color of family and friends, please talk to them while holding the hair dye.
- If you want to return to the original hair color, dye with the same dye as the original color. If the dye of the original color is not sold in the store, or you want to make it gray after becoming an elder, use Hair Color Restorer (Amber).
Hair style Edit
There are 8 normal styles, and 4 special styles.
- How to change your hairstyle
- You can change someone's hair style with the Barber's Kit. If you have a Hair Catalog, hair styles 9 to 12 will be unlocked. To change the hairstyle of family and friends, please talk to them while holding the Barber's Kit.
Facial Hair Edit
The face is made up of the eyebrows, eyes, and mouth. There are 30 types each, and the 30 types are classified into 6 groups.
- About inheritance of face
- The face of a child born is randomly inherited from one of their parent’s face groups.
- How to change your face
- You can change it with the paid item, "Magical Makeup". If you wish change the face of a family member or a friend, you must talk to them and it will appear as a conversation option. When Magical Makeup is used before pregnancy, the appearance after the change is inherited by the child.
Baby Eyes Edit
The following image is an estimate of what type of eyes will happen when the baby grows up.
|A (Thin eyes)||B (Black eyes)|
|C (Blue eyes)||D (Eyelashes)|
Mutations were not bugs, they were intentionally incorporated into the system. However, the mutation system was removed in the update on the 3rd August 2017.
Mutation do not occur to the child, of the pregnant character, after app updating.
Note: If you did not use hair dyes or magical makeup, but mutation occurred, please contact the developer.
Hair color is one side, skin is either neutral color, face is one of the groups.
|Parent A||Parent B||Child|
|Hair Color||Black||x||Red||=||Black or Red|
|Skin||Type 1||Type 4||Type 1 - Type 4|
|Eyebrows||A 1||B 6||A (1 - 5) or B (6 - 10)|
|Eyes||C 11||D 16||C (11 -15) or D (16 - 20)|
|Mouth||E 21||F 26||E (21 - 25) or F (26 - 30)|
|WorldNeverland Elnea Kingdom|
|Main|| Quests • Jobs • Character • Relationships • Children • Events & Festivals|
Combat • Weapons • Monsters • Ihms • Places • Shops • Items • Bea
|Work|| Work Points • Fishing • Gathering • Mining • Crops • Cooking|
Adventure Points • Dungeons • Tournaments
|Other|| Premium Content • Deluxe Service • Login Bonus • Limited Events • Switch DLC|
Beginners' Guide • FAQ • Passwords • Talk Page • Links • Search🔍